Inline Quarter Turn Green Filter System
Improves the taste and quality of your drinking water with the Inline Quarter Turn Green Filter System
Eco Friendly. Economical. Easy to Use – Clean, Safe, Delicious Drinking Water for the Office
Ideal in situations where simplicity and space are a priority, the Inline Quarter Turn Green Filter System delivers good, reliable and clean water.
- The in-line system is connected to flexible water tubing with a simple push-into-place fitting at the top and bottom of the filter
- Easy to install: Install less than 30 minutes
Features & Benefits
- Easy to maintain: Filter media only needs to be changed every 6 to 12 months depending on media choice
- Healthy: Filters out impurities in the water
- Customizable: A variety of filter elements are available to handle a number of filtration tasks
- Superior Water Quality: Can accommodate up to two customized filters for superior water filtration
- Benefits Your Water Appliances: Can improve the life and performance of your water appliances by minimizing sediment build up in water pipes and valves
- Delicious: Removes odor and undesirable tastes in the water caused by chlorine and other impurities
- Eco-Friendly: Unlike other filtration products, the in-line filter housing is reusable and discarded filters are biodegradable or recyclable
- Economical: Lower in cost to purchase and maintain compared to other filtration and bottled water products
- Compatible with almost all water appliances including: coffee machines, refrigerators, drinking fountains, POU water coolers and under sink filtration systems
- Sediment: 100% polypropylene microfibers. Removes sediments & improves the texture & clarity of your water
- Carbon: Activated carbon block filter. Removes chlorine, taste & odor (CTO) & fine particulates from cold water
- Carbon/Lead: Activated carbon block filter. Removes CTO, fine particulates & lead from cold water. Silver acts as a bactericide.
- Galaxi: Combines activated carbon with a cellulose-free synthetic fiber matrix. Performs as a sediment filter & a carbon block in a single cartridge. Removes CTO, has dirt-holding capacity with a reduced risk of blocking, prevents carbon fines from being released into the water stream, reduces lead & cysts.
- Remedi: Pleated filter media infused with Powdered Activated Carbon (PAC) further enhanced with nano-technology utilizing the principle of electro -adhesion capable of removing a wide range of water born contaminants. Removes CTO, pharmaceutical & chemical waste, heavy metals (copper, iron, lead, tin), cysts, viruses, & bacteria.