Under Bench Green Filter System
The Under Bench system delivers all the benefits of clean, healthy and good tasting water at an unbeatable value compared to other filtration and bottled water products.
Fresh water on demand has never been easier, whether for drinking, ice cubes or cooking.
Simple to install, cost-effective to maintain and eco-friendly, the Under Bench Green Filter System utilises reusable filter housings with biodegradable filter media to eliminate environmentally harmful waste while also offering a price advantage and nice looking addition to your kitchen.
Includes optional Platinum Tap
Features & Benefits
- Easy to maintain: Filter media only needs to be changed every 6 to 12 months depending on media choice
- Healthy: Filters out impurities in the water
- Customizable: A variety of filter elements are available to handle a number of filtration tasks
- Superior Water Quality: Can accommodate up to two customized filters for superior water filtration
- Benefits Your Water Appliances: Can improve the life and performance of your water appliances by minimizing sediment build up in water pipes and valves
- Delicious: Removes odor and undesirable tastes in the water caused by chlorine and other impurities
- Eco-Friendly: Unlike other filtration products, the in-line filter housing is reusable and discarded filters are biodegradable or recyclable
- Economical: Lower in cost to purchase and maintain compared to other filtration and bottled water products
- Compatible with almost all water appliances including: coffee machines, refrigerators, drinking fountains, POU water coolers and under sink filtration systems
- Sediment: 100% polypropylene microfibers. Removes sediments & improves the texture & clarity of your water
- Carbon: Activated carbon block filter. Removes chlorine, taste & odor (CTO) & fine particulates from cold water
- Carbon/Lead: Activated carbon block filter. Removes CTO, fine particulates & lead from cold water. Silver acts as a bactericide.
- Galaxi: Combines activated carbon with a cellulose-free synthetic fiber matrix. Performs as a sediment filter & a carbon block in a single cartridge. Removes CTO, has dirt-holding capacity with a reduced risk of blocking, prevents carbon fines from being released into the water stream, reduces lead & cysts.
- Remedi: Pleated filter media infused with Powdered Activated Carbon (PAC) further enhanced with nano-technology utilizing the principle of electro -adhesion capable of removing a wide range of water born contaminants. Removes CTO, pharmaceutical & chemical waste, heavy metals (copper, iron, lead, tin), cysts, viruses, & bacteria.